Discovery of the health benefits of Immunocal
At the beginning of the 70’s, under the direction of Gustavo Bounous, MD, (FRCSC), a team of researchers from the Faculty of Medicine at McGill University (Canada), was studying proteins of animal and vegetable origins in order to feed the patients with an elemental diet that would allow them to reduce their stay in hospital. Since 1978, their studies had been focusing on whey proteins. This work led to the surprising discovery that a specific undenatured whey protein concentrate helped to sustain optimal glutathione levels, high immunological reactivity and anticarcinogenic activity. Subsequent identification of the active ingredients present in this protein mixture led in 1993 to the production of a high-quality bioactive protein that was given the name Immunocal. This research was supported by the Medical Research Council of Canada and the National Institutes of Health in the United States. The observed effects of Immunocal which have been discovered at McGill University have been validated by numerous independent research centers worldwide, notable in Germany, Japan, Australia, France, United States and in Nova Scotia (Canada).
For more information, contact Pascale, 819-560-1779 or by email at
- Discovery of the health benefits of Immunocal
- Medicare/Medicaid in the U.S.
- Which illnesses may be affected by raising glutathione?
- As listed in the Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR)
- What is Glutathione?
- What is Immunocal?
- Athletic Performance and Immunocal
- Effect of supplementation with a cysteine donor
- Dr Montagnier VIH
- Dr Montagnier
- NSU and Immunotec Start Clinical Trial in Autism
- Stress Oxidatif Cancer, SIDA, et Maladies Neurodégénératives
- IMMUNOTEC MEDICAL PUBLICATIONS
- IMMUNOTEC MEDICAL PUBLICATIONS 2